Turnover $300k – Increasing Demand – Unique Designs
Dress hire is currently in high demand in Sydney – with many clients attending at least 10-12 events per year on average!
This business has a real advantage over its competitors, in that it stocks unique designs. It also benefits from its location in Fairfield West – a central and convenient destination for a large number of clients.
- Excellent location with high demand for dress hire due to the regular events that occur
- Current competition is more than 5km away
- Potential profit for 22/23 is $200K
- Business caters to sizes 6-12 – Party dresses, cocktail dresses & evening/formal gowns
- Target market is females aged 16-55 years
- Established by the current owner in in 2019
- Lovely Boutique (40 sqm) with 2 changing rooms plus office/storage room
- Marketed through Instagram ads, TikTok content + regular photoshoots
- Stock included – Over 350 Dresses (worth at least $150k)
- Online Store valued at $3k plus Boutique (including furnishings worth $40k)
- Staff: Owner F/T + 3 casuals
- 4 – 6 Weeks training can be provided a new owner.
This business would be fantastic for someone with a passion for fashion – Must be up to date with current fashion trends. The business would be easy to grow by moving into a bigger store and expanding the stock range.
Price: $100, 000 Negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales