Turnover: 2022 $1.7m – Work Currently Booked up to at least Q3 2023
One of the most trusted and professional Building and Maintenance Providers on the Sunshine Coast, MGQ (Maintenance Group Qld) Pty Ltd represents an amazing opportunity to the buyer.
MGQ can be run from anywhere – as all systems are online. Currently run from a small home office, it could be run from a site office, vehicle or on holiday if required.
Set up in 2010 to provide maintenance services to Sunshine Coast property managers, the business has expanded to include larger commercial maintenance contracts, unit/house renovations, architecturally designed houses, body corporates, and commercial property managers.
As a Master Builders member and QBCC licensed, the business has kept expanding with the needs of the Sunshine Coast – from North Brisbane to Gympie and the hinterland.
MGQ currently has fully qualified and licensed nominees in place so even if the new owner does not have qualifications in the industry – or is currently training – the company can continue trading and retains all accreditations.
- Turnover: (2021) – $1.2m, (2022) – $1.7m
- Preferred suppliers to wide range of Body Corporates, facility/property managers, transport and main roads
- Very visible branding makes MGQ stand out from the crowd
- Vetted employees and subcontractors can employ specialists in all areas – from servicing a leaking tap to a full house build, from roof repairs to a knockdown/rebuild
- Wide range of clients – including Architects and building designers, Property managers, Body Corporates
- Clients come through the Website (www.mgqld.com.au), Recommendations, WOM, Active online marketing (including Google ads) plus Branded Vehicles
- Assets $245k – including 3 (possibly 4) Branded Vehicles, Trailer, Container/site office, storage, scaffolding (to complete perimeter of large 2-storey house), Access equipment, Harnesses, Demo saws, Concrete saws, too many tools to list
- Also includes all materials currently on site or ordered
- Extensive training/handover period
Work is currently booked up to at least Q3 2023 with 3 x large building projects/renovations/extensions plus all ongoing maintenance work that comes in weekly.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland