Turnover: $230K – Potential $100k profit with addbacks. No premises required – Further growth potential!
Do you love dogs? Want to work outdoors? Looking to get into the booming Pet Industry?
Then this thriving Dog Day Care is an opportunity not to be missed. Not your typical dog minding/walking business this one has a major point of difference that puts it above the rest.
Using safe, existing dog exercise parks in the local area, this business offers a unique, full day adventure for dogs in a safe outdoor setting.
- Established in 2012 and growing year-on-year
- Annual turnover $230K (avg) – Profit $30K (avg)
- No premises required to run the business – currently using 2 fully-fenced, double-gated entry/exit dog exercise parks
- Equipment included in the sale: dog leads, crates, grooming products, social event props & more
- Sale includes a 2016 Toyota Hiace (approx. $30K) fitted with crates and stand alone air-conditioner
- All marketing is through a search engine optimized website, Instagram and Facebook
- Clients are dog owners on the Lower North Shore
- Dogs are regularly enrolled week on week, as an ongoing enrolment with fees automatically direct debited each Monday, in advance
- Currently operating with 1 x Full Time and 5 x Part Time staff members
- Current owner works 4hrs per day/5 days a week
- Operating Mon-Fri, 7.30am to 4pm – hours are flexible & can be extended
- Annual permit from the Council to use dog exercise areas
- 2 months training and support will be provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Current owner happy to initially remain as a sales representative /commission based
- This business has a winning formula that would allow it to expand and grow
No premises are required for the business as dogs are picked up direct from clients’ homes and spend the day engaging in structured play and basic obedience training. The dogs have access to shaded areas for rest and feeds for puppies. After a day of play, they are then returned home in the dog school bus – which is included in the sale!
This is the perfect business for a dog lover who loves to be outdoors, can run simple administrative tasks and is good at connecting with dog owners, and building and maintaining a lifelong relationship. With excellent systems in place for ongoing bookings, billing, staff tracking for safety and more this business is ready for a new owner to step in and start working from day one!