Price $17,500 WIWO
Niche Online Business – Established 10 years – Organic Website Traffic
Golfing Homes is a proven and effective real estate website for golf course associated properties. Golf course property, like water frontages and farms, are all types of properties that are niche to a specific buyer more so than your general home purchaser. As such, it is therefore much harder to reach potential purchasers for these specialised properties on the market. Giving these properties a distinct platform on which to advertise not only attracts a greater awareness of the availability of these properties, but also makes theses niche properties more easily found. Website specific listing is not only more efficient for property searching but is a substantially more cost-effective way to advertise, promote and market these specialised properties.
Golfing Homes is one of these specific platforms, established 10 years with excellent organic traffic to website. The business sale also includes URLs for Water Frontages and Farming Properties to shoulder off Golfing Homes.
- 19 URLs spread over three specific niche property types in Australia, New Zealand and Asia; Golfing, Water Frontages and Farming Land.
- Opportunity to create websites for Water Frontages and Farming Land with existing URLs
- Easy search website golfinghomes.com.au highly ranked on Google
- “Lead Generator” for real estate property listings of golf course associated properties
- LinkedIn 10,576 connections, Followers on Facebook 483, Instagram 88 and Twitter 99
- Database of 3,438 Australian real estate agents with full contact details
- Huge potential to target Real Estate Agents and developers to pay a yearly subscription to advertise properties
- Increase social media activity and inject funds into SEO for website will see the business grow
- Ideal business opportunity for the home base entrepreneur or add on to an existing Real Estate Franchise
The business is ready for a new owner with motivation and good people skills to take it to the next level. Owner and creator of the business has decided to retire after 10 years and is happy to provide a handover period for a smooth transition.
Price $17,500 WIWO