Turnover: 2018/19 – $80k – Unlimited growth potential
Created by the current owner in July 2016, this affordable business opportunity provides the perfect work from home investment.
Currently delivering everywhere in between Adelaide CBD and Gawler – and turning over $80,000 a year (Inc. GST) – Luxe Blooms offers huge potential for growth.
Choose your own hours, outsource a courier (dramatically decreasing hours worked) or open a walk-in store – the options are endless.
Price is fully inclusive of:
- 1700 boxes with logos in assorted styles (should last approx. two years of trading) – Value $12,000
- 1000L double door display fridge with compressor (one year old) – Value $1,800
- Cricut Air 2 (custom vinyl sticker machine) – Value $450
- Miscellaneous items including flower care cards, oasis foam, assorted containers and ribbons etc.
- Specialising in modern boxed arrangements of fresh and preserved roses (roses that last for a year)
- 2500+ completed orders with an average order value of $95
- Requires approx. 25 hours work on an average week, ability to finish before midday each day
- Shopify website – very user friendly and new owner will have access to all past orders and statistics. Afterpay is already integrated and very popular with customers
- Current owner has only ever advertised with basic Facebook ads, potential for further growth with increased/professional advertising
- Limited competition
- Current owner seeking lifestyle change
- The owner is currently operating as a sole trader from their home.
The business can easily be relocated to wherever you live – all you need is some storage space in your house or garage!
This is an easy to operate business, requires no experience and the current owner will dedicate some time to train the new owner to ensure a smooth handover.
Price: $39,000 negotiable, including all boxes and equipment.