Turnover $2.3m-plus – Strong year-on-year sales growth
This ‘new model’ Newsagency Gift Store has been transformed from selling low return product lines to a modern, attractive retail outlet with a growing reputation as a destination shopping location.
Turnover since 2010 has increased from approx. $1.1m to currently in excess of $2.3m.
newsXpress Sandgate boasts a prime shopfront location in the Ibis Centre – in front of a busy Woolworths.
- Major shop refit 2 years ago resulting in increased sales and improved gross profit margins
- Many improvements – including the latest Golden Casket Digipos image upgrades
- Prime location with excellent tenancy mix plus undercover parking
- Excellent support from the newsXpress Group – one of Australia’s leading independent retail groups
- Key national and international supply chain access – Marketing and IT support
- Well trained, highly motivated, and capable staff in place
- Key products/services include Golden Casket ‘The Lott’, Stationery/office supplies, Newspapers/magazines, Homewares/giftware, High-end confectionery, and more
- Current owners will remain for 2 weeks after purchase for smooth changeover
The owners have set up this business to operate without their daily presence, leaving them free to enjoy an excellent work-life balance.
They have also recently negotiated a $45,000 reduction in annual rent, which has greatly improved cash flow.
Over time, products which only returned 3-9% – have been replaced with products offering returns of 80-150%.
Continually evolving and improving, newsXpress Sandgate offers great potential for future growth through online sales and bulk stationery supply services, particularly for local businesses.
Price $239,000 + SAV (approx. $100k)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland