Turnover: $525k – Potential to Boost Finances
This established business offers you 2 strong income streams with proven growth achieved by adding new services and technology. It should be noted that turnover for 2019-20 and 2020-21 was lower, as the owners took time out for medical reasons and to renovate a house.
With the growth rate Epsom LPO has experienced since the current owners took over – and the projected development of a further 300 to 350 new homes in the area, delivery income alone is likely to increase by 15% to 20%. Due to growth, Epsom LPO has gone from 1.5 mail runs to 3 mail runs and is currently considering a 4th mail run.
- Licensed Post Office by agreement with Australia Post
- Mail Delivery for Epsom and Ascot (Bendigo) under contract with Australia Post
- Vehicles: 5 x Honda C110X – 3 brand new + 2 @ 3 years old
- Just signed a new contract for 3 years starting on the 1st of July 2021
- Stocks all Australia Post lines plus business banking, gift cards, gift lines etc
- Premises: 1,289.30 m2 – Lease: $38,000 + GST – Term: 5 x 5 x 5 (Lease does not include the upstairs flat; however, if required, a lease can be negotiated)
- Established CCTV system, and dedicated parking
- Located on Midland Highway, next to many businesses including Bendigo Pottery, Bendigo Caravan Centre, Bendigo Marine, Vehicle Sales, Vets, Dental, Doctors
This excellent opportunity would suit various buyers, including early retirees, a family, young people keen to get into a business, or an investor looking to install management.
Able to withstand difficult times – such as COVID, the business will naturally grow through the influx of new residents and businesses. In addition, there are always opportunities to introduce new niche products as the current licensee has done to increase revenue. Australia Post is currently looking at providing more services to the Government which will also increase revenue for the LPO.
Price: $720,000 + SAV