Bed and Breakfast – Licensed Café – Lifestyle Location 15 mins to the Surf
The Historic Coach House Inn offers a fabulous lifestyle plus a diverse income from accommodation, licensed café, and takeaway. It’s perfect for a family or couple seeking a sea-change.
Beautifully restored inside and out, and located in a friendly community, it is just 15 minutes from the Coast of Nambucca Heads.
- Focal hub of town – main street location brings a high volume of walk-ins
- 15-room, fully furnished BnB/Guesthouse + Owner Accommodation
- Licensed café with courtyard + inside dining with fireplace
- Only takeaway in town servicing locals and tourists
- 2 fully equipped commercial kitchens, cool room and cellar
- Plenty of customer parking, designated coach area + drive-through with rear lane access
- Open 6 days – potential to increase hours, offer catering and hire out function space
- Beautifully restored – no immediate money to be spent
- Direct side access to community hall if guests exceed 150 people
- Unlimited potential to introduce other income streams
- Offered FREEHOLD going concern: Land size 1530m2, building 975.733m2
- Potential to open a shop or business in front part of building facing the street
- No current website or advertising in place – Potential to boost social and launch web page
- Current owners ready to retire
Built around 1896 – and formally known as the Royal Hotel – this fabulous property has been completely restored with old world charm, so there’s nothing to do except move in and earn an income from Day 1.
Bowraville is a low-key alternative and sea-change lifestyle destination in the Mid North Coast hinterland of New South Wales, nestled in the Nambucca Valley. The town is a popular tourist destination with many well-known attractions.
It is 15 minutes’ drive from great surf beaches, and around 30 minutes from Coffs Harbour Airport. It’s a great place to raise a family, with all amenities, activities and facilities close by.