Prime Location Opposite Lennox Head Beach
Currently open for coffee, breakfast and light lunch, a new owner could easily extend trading hours into the evening, as well as marketing this stunning venue for functions and events. Or open earlier to catch the early morning walkers and tradesmen in this high foot traffic location.
- Established by the current owners in 2018
- Provides fresh coffee and cafe style food for lunch, morning, or afternoon teas
- Loyal clients who come in every day – plus holidaymakers and visitors to the area
- Top location – straight across from the beach
- Located in a complex with hairdresser, beautician, clothing shop, health centre, post office and units
- Private car parking downstairs plus short stay car parking at rear of complex
- Located in a fully covered lane way so protected when it rains
- Marketed via Instagram + Facebook and website www.pennylanelennox.com
- Trades 7 days – 6.30am-2pm – Can extend hours into afternoon/evenings – no restrictions
- 1 weeks’ training and handover period – Fully trained staff willing to stay on
- Personal circumstances force a reluctant sale
Currently run by a couple partnership, Penny Lane Lennox offers a warm and relaxed atmosphere with delicious, home-baked treats.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who loves cooking, has a passion for customer service – or would like the lifestyle of going for a swim straight after work!
The business is licenced, so there is huge potential to open at night, offer afternoons drinks, and cater for private functions.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales