Turnover $305k – Flexible Hours – Mobile business with Low Overheads
This very robust business offers the buyer a good income, great flexibility, and the opportunity to grow the business if desired.
Fish4u has always had a very reliable customer base and you’ll love the variety of work – from very lucrative large custom jobs to aquarium and pond maintenance.
- Regular clients, serviced mostly every 4 weeks – some fortnightly
- Turnover: $236k (2019) – $252k (2020) – $305k (2021)
- The business is currently conducted from a home in the Northern beaches
- A small garage or shed is useful for storage – but you can run 95% of the business out of a van
- Main activity is Servicing and Installing Aquariums – 80% of turnover is service labour
- Most products sold are purchased from a local aquarium with a negotiated discount
- Selling goods obtained from wholesalers offers higher profit margins
- 50/50 split between Domestic and Commercial Clientele
- Mobile Number 0408 fish4u is included in the sale – ‘0408 marine’ is also available
- Assets include 2016 iLoad van ($30,000) with FISH4U Number Plates
- Sole Operator – No qualifications required
- New owner will be introduced to clients as an associate until handover
- Sale price includes one month’s training
- Business would suit someone living in or near the Northern Beaches
If you’re keen to work for yourself – and you have an interest in aquatic life, this business is made-to-measure!
The current owner rarely works overtime – and hasn’t needed to advertise. However, there is huge potential to do both and further boost revenue.
If motivated, the buyer could easily expand and employ extra staff to grow the business.
Price: $250,000 includes everything ($220k without van)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales