Offering multiple income streams and unlimited potential, Jetty Food is an excellent investment in a dream location.
In just a couple of years, the current owners have turned this business into a success story – sourcing the best fresh produce directly from Fleurieu farms, creating an online presence, and adding a licensed café.
- Well-designed Retail Space, Gift Area and Café – very popular with shoppers
- Sells Quality Fruit and Veg, Artisanal cheeses, Sourdough breads, Dips, Condiments and much more
- In-store, Online and Grocery Boxes
- Also offers coffee, fresh juices and smoothies, Fleurieu Peninsula beer and wine, home-made soups and meals, famous lamb shank and duck pies and more
- Great Website showcasing all products – www.jettyfood.com – Delivery service
- Beer Garden with café license for 20 people
- Customers include local residents from Pt. Elliot, Middleton and Victor Harbour – plus many tourists from SA, interstate and overseas
- Main Road frontage (attached to butcher shop) – Great street appeal and Signage
- Marketed through Website and social media
- Assets include 50 solar panels, POS, drinks fridges, juice station, air con, stainless steel work benches etc
Already thriving, this business offers many growth opportunities – especially utilizing the beer garden for increased dining and events.
The eCommerce site is still relatively new and has a lot of potential for additional revenue.
The excellent fit-out, plant and equipment, set-up and stock is included in the asking price – so just walk in and start earning!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia