Turnover: $220k – High Foot Traffic Area
Located within the Australian National University (ANU) campus, this popular Asian Food Takeaway Café offers plenty of future potential as overseas students return to Canberra.
Positioned in a high traffic area, it’s time to actively promote the business, hire more staff and reap the rewards!
- Cat-themed eatery established October 2021
- Serves ready-to eat Meal Boxes, Brunch, Asian Food, Coffee and more
- 170 sqm Premises in ANU – close to UniLodge, Office Buildings, Supermarket, Bakery
- Regular customers and passers-by – including students, office staff, local workers
- Approx. $50k of assets – including Wok Station, Walk-in Cool Room, Freezers, Coffee Machine, Grinder, Salad Bar, Display Fridge, and much more
Since February this year, international students have returned to Canberra in droves – and ANU is buzzing!
Recent ABS figures showed that the ACT has achieved a remarkable 32 years of consecutive economic growth – making this well-priced business a great investment not to be missed!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Australian Capital Territory