Rare Opportunity – Amazing Outback Lifestyle – Turnover $608k – Excellent ROI
You may never get an opportunity like this again! On offer is one of Australia’s best known and loved Camel Ride Tourism Operations that specialises in one-hour camel rides.
Investing in Pyndan Camel Tracks is not just an investment in a business; it’s an investment in the Australian outback lifestyle. With its strong reputation, unique offerings and commitment to sustainability, Pyndan Camel Tracks is the perfect investment opportunity for those who want to make a positive impact while also earning a strong return on their investment. As successful as this business is, there are still untapped markets and growth opportunities including morning tours, tour buses, school groups and groups on the popular Larapinta Walking Trail.
Buyer may choose to relocate Pyndan Camel Tracks to an alternative location.
PLANT, EQUIPMENT AND STOCK
14 Camels (with 6 camels in training), Camel saddles, 2014 Toyota HiAce Commuter, Mobile camel platform, Camel float and much more. Full list available.
- Year-round one-hour camel rides close to the MacDonnell Ranges, led by experienced Cameleers to a diverse range of customers
- Other products include short camel rides, catering, and camels in film shoots
- High-quality, well-trained and gentle camels for a safe and personalised experience
- Only camel tour operator in Alice Springs, located 15 minutes’ drive from CBD
- Convenient access for both domestic and international travellers
- Minimal environmental impact
- Extensive list of Industry Recognitions and Accreditations including Ecotourism Certification
- Multiple Income Streams
- Extensive Digital Assets including Online Booking System
- Long-term ongoing contract with The Ghan luxury train
- Forward bookings provide a stable revenue stream
- Support and guidance from existing owners to ensure a smooth transition and continued success for the business and quality life for the camels
Option to also buy a charming Rural Property with Versatile Accommodation on 4.73Ha
THE PROPERTY – 3-bedroom main dwelling plus multiple additional buildings/accommodation – including ablution block, a bungalow, transportables, sheds, camel yards and more. Value-adding improvements include an as-new inground swimming pool, water bore, solar power, and visitor entertainment centre.
PRICE: $400,000 or with Freehold property $1,350,000
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Northern Territory