FABULOUS BUSINESS + LARGE HOME ON 18 ACRES IN THE YARRA VALLEY SHIRE
This truly is a fabulous tree-change, offering the buyer an established business and a 4-bedroom home with swimming pool on 18 acres.
With the right application and promotion, there is great potential for business growth and expansion – whilst enjoying a wonderful lifestyle.
- Established in 1998 – Owned fully since 2008
- Owner-operated with clear growth over the years
- Supplies Wholesale florists and independent florist stores
- 4-bedroom home with office, kitchen, two living rooms, 4-car carport
- Bore and tank water servicing the house and farm
- In ground swimming pool, Storage sheds and 2 cool rooms
- No set start or finish time – Hours worked are reliant on demand for product and seasonal picking
- Self-paced personal customer relationships
- 75hp Kioti Tractor
- 2018 LWB Mercedes Sprinter
- Toro zero turn mower
- CFM Moto UTV/ATV buggy
- 3 months’ onsite training – Owner retiring
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with an interest in horticulture, who is keen to manage their own lifestyle and business.
Silvan is located 40km from Melbourne, the area is well known for its fertile soil and abundance of flower, fruit and vegetable growers, making the business perfectly placed to supply the floristry industry.
The farm is just 7mins from the towns of Monbulk Seville and Mount Evelyn, both with major supermarkets and amenities. Silvan has a great local primary school, post office and general store.
Many tourists also flock to the area, thanks to events such as the Tulip Festival – which attracts around 100,000 visitors every year.
The Yarra Valley is a beautiful place to live and work – which is just perfect for this business!
Price: $2.2 million
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria