Turnover Over $660k – No Competition – Be Quick To Grab This Bargain!
Currently operating – and offering a Net Profit of $90k a year – Lock Friendly Grocer is now available for a new tenant or purchaser.
With stacks of improvements recently made to the store, you have the choice of taking the lease – or the freehold!
- Turnover $660k with high margin
- No local competition – Closest supermarket is 70km away
- Established since 1925 – First as a Deli, then a Supermarket
- Customers locals, residents from surrounding towns, several service clubs, and local mining operations
- Premises 600 sqm with shop, Café & kitchen area, storage room and office
- New electrical work done with energy efficient LED lights
- New automatic entrance door + New advanced security system
- 30kW solar system + Forklift included
This supermarket has become the central meeting point for locals – with a new coffee area recently added.
Located 140km from Port Lincoln in a friendly farming community, the store is greatly valued by locals – and offers a new owner potential to grow the business and reap the rewards.
Friendly Grocer Supermarkets are one of Australia’s big success stories – and this is an unbeatable opportunity to buy in.
Price – $350,000 + Stock
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia