Run Under Management – Turnover averages $1.2 Million+
Become part of one of Australia’s largest and most successful groups in the rapidly growing health, fitness, and weight loss industry. With 70 clubs throughout the country and active growth occurring, Fernwood is an Australian-owned franchise providing women’s only services.
The importance of health and fitness is becoming increasingly recognized by governments, health organizations, medical professionals and the public. Fernwood has regularly been awarded the prestigious CANSTAR ‘Most Satisfied Customer – Gyms Award’.
- Excellent opportunity to enter or expand into this dynamic industry
- Prime metropolitan franchise territory that would be otherwise impossible to secure
- Premises consist of approximately 1600m2 air conditioned (newly replaced) floor area – one of the largest in the Fernwood Network
- Located within a large shopping precinct only 15 minutes from Brisbane CBD
- Positioned on a major traffic thoroughfare, with prominent and extensive signage
- Premises accessed via a sealed underground car park – great during inclement weather and secure for 24/7 operating premises
- Services include Personal Training, Small Group Training, Group Fitness, Reformer Pilates, In-club challenges, child minding etc
- Equipment is professionally maintained and in excellent condition
- Most members on 12 or 18-month contracts and Direct Debited fortnightly
- Plenty of potential for growth with space and facilities to cater for a 60% increase in club membership
- Fully staffed, including a Manager
Future potential includes branching into the expanding Wellness area, including Fernwood’s new Empower Program, the expansion of their FIIT30 offering, Weight-loss and Wellness.
National support team and marketing, including brand-building and call-to-action activities coordinated by the Fernwood marketing team.
Franchise training is provided by the Franchisor in their Melbourne training facility (with two weeks onsite at a Fernwood club) plus the existing Franchisee and Fernwood support staff will assist with local club-based training prior to hand-over.
Price: $495,000 + SAV (approx. $5K)