Perfect Tree-Change – 1st time sold since 1984
Based at the legendary Ellenborough Falls in the stunning Mid North Coast hinterland, this well-known food kiosk could now be yours!
Operating since 1984, now’s the time to grab this bargain and grow it to its full potential.
- Own the building and lease the land from local council
- Renewable 5-year lease – $741 pa (paid till June 2021)
- No Competition – Only food outlet within 50 km
- Current trading hours are 10am-4pm Fri, Sat, Sun + every day during school holidays
- Famous for its home-made savoury pies, cheese and vegie pasties, cakes, tea and hand-pressed coffee
- 4m x 4.8m building with secure block walls, bullet-proof glass, iron roof bullnose over 1m concrete slab, secure lock-up area for gas bottles
- Brand new Goldstein commercial stove just installed to cope with the increasing number of tourists
- All assets/equipment included in the sale
- Food prepared and cooked on the premises
- Owner operator with no additional staff and local casual help when required
- No power at site – all run on LPG
- Well promoted through tourism outlets, website and Facebook
- October 2020 long weekend saw thousands of people visit the falls and kiosk
Ellenborough Falls attract thousands of visitors and locals all year round, especially now that people aren’t travelling overseas. The Kiosk could easily open every day and exploit new opportunities, such as catering for groups, special interest clubs, dinners and more.
You could even expand to establish Eco Tours, as there are many bush walks in the area, old growth forests, flora and fauna.
Buy now and cash in on the Christmas rush whilst securing yourself the perfect tree-change.