Turnover: $150K – $180K – High Growth Potential
If you’re looking for a way of combining a love of dogs with a profitable, growing business, this is it! Established by the owner 9 years ago, Pro Paws offers Dog Walking, Dog Training, Doggy Day Care and Pet Sitting – and is ripe for growth.
- Be your own boss – doing something you love!
- Servicing Gladesville, Hunters Hill, Ryde, Lane Cove, Drummoyne, Balmain, Rozelle, Lilyfield, Five Dock and surrounding suburbs
- Solid foundation built – High growth potential – Profit $50,000-$70,000 pa
- Business can be run from home, so no leases or rent required
- Includes a 2018 Renault Kangoo van (approx. $20,000) + Equipment (inc. $800 van fit-out)
- Well established website – www.propaws.com.au & Facebook Page
- Excellent reputation & WOM with little advertising required
- Loyal clientele comprises professional couples without children + young, time-poor families that want to see their dogs walked when they are busy
- Staff: 5 casuals, 1 contractor – Owner only works on admin 15 hrs./week
- 2 weeks training will be provided to ensure a smooth handover and transition
Pro Paws is a mobile business so there is no need for premises, and you can choose your locations. This is the perfect business for a dog lover, who loves working in the outdoors – or a Dog Trainer, as the business receives many training enquiries and has been using a contractor.
The business has potential for extensive growth due to the high increase in people buying dogs in the Sydney region. There is also potential to expand, cover more areas, or even franchise the business. There is a huge demand for Pet Sitting so this would be a very profitable area to expand into.
Price: $58,500 inc. Vehicle
Or $35,000 + GST without the vehicle
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales