Pomegranate Urunga is a cosy little cafe which is always busy and has a lovely vibrant buzz about it. A very popular cafe – with a good reputation for excellent coffee, food and service, the business traded strongly throughout Covid and kept all staff employed.
- Established 2014
- Rapidly growing coastal locality
- Premises leased from local council – Rent $1161 pm
- Turnover: $388K – Traded strongly throughout COVID
- New 3yr lease available
- Seats 12 inside + 22 outside
- Only one other café in town
- Rave reviews on Facebook & TripAdvisor (4.5 Stars)
- Excellent local support all year round and plenty of tourists
- Owner-operator plus 3 PPT baristas, 3 casuals + a Trainee 3rd year Chef who can open up & run the kitchen – great asset to the new owner
- Potential to extend opening hours on weekends/public holidays – could also open in the evenings, as there is not much choice in Urunga
Located in the beautiful coastal town of Urunga – mid-way between Nambucca Heads and Coffs Harbour, this business is perfect for an owner-operator. Urunga is a popular tourist spot with the Reflection Tourist Park busy all year round and plenty of Air B&Bs locally.
Price: $70,000 + $25,000 (Plant & Equipment) + SAV