5 Hectares Sold BE QUICK to Purchase Remaining approx. 8 Hectares Leased Water
Available to Purchase is this Streaky Bay Oyster Farm with Operating Assets (Water and Shed), as well as transitional support from the very knowledgeable and experienced current owners.
- The package includes a New 2-storey Shed on 1 hectare – purpose-built for oyster farming
- Features Kitchen, Bathroom, toilet and laundry, Office, 2 bedrooms, Lounge and Deck
- Oyster farming leases – totalling nearly 8 hectares, bags, and grading equipment.
- Five hectares developed water leases with BST long line system and nearly three undeveloped.
- Stock can be made available by request
- The Natural Oysters name, brand, website, and goodwill are also available on request
Option to split package and sell shed, equipment and leased water individually.
Jedd Routledge will provide:
- Knowledge and skill gained from 14 years of oyster farming in the family business, Natural Oysters
- 7 years as a South Australian Oyster Growers Association Committee Member – 4 of which as Vice President
- Knowledge of tides and Streaky Bay growing conditions to support Animal Husbandry, Production Methods, Grading Systems, Marketing Experience – including strong relationships with domestic wholesalers and chefs.
Owner will provide:
- Technical and marketing knowledge and skill gained from 30 years in the oyster industry
- 7 years as South Australian Oyster Growers Association Committee Member – 3 of which as President
- Contacts domestically and in China
- Handover of brand (if desired), website, social media
- Technical support for setting up a digital grading system for stock control and management
- PIRSA regulations and reporting requirements
The Buyer/Lessee would have to allow 12-18 months for ongrowns and 18-30 months to reach retail market size.
When fully developed, the Streaky Bay Potential Carrying Capacity is:
- 3,000 bags per hectare
- Spat stocked at approx. 1,000 per bag/seed tray
- Juveniles stocked at 100 per bag
- Adults stocked at 50 per bag
VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE TAP
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia