Approx. 9000 patient files – Broad patient demographic
Mulgoa Medical Practice is a busy practice located in friendly Mulgoa Shopping Village, just 10km from Penrith at the base of the Blue Mountains.
The surgery was started in October 2000 and is fully owned and operated by Dr Shahla Jamshidi with her husband, Fariborz Jamshidi, working as the practice manager. Dr Shahla Jamshidi and her husband now wish to retire and spend more time with their grandchildren.
- Bulk billing practice servicing a broad patient demographic from the Blue Mountains to the eastern suburbs of Sydney
- The surgery has approximately 9000 patient files with about 4000 active files – constant growth of a few hundred new files each year
- 50m2 with 2 consulting rooms plus a waiting area, small backroom (which houses the main computer/server), kitchenette, toilet
- 3 refrigerators – one dedicated for vaccines
- Multiple car spaces within the village shopping area + disability access
- Easy access from Mulgoa Road & bus services
- Relevant software is available to enable work immediately, including Pracsoft and Medical Director
- Data includes a full range of local specialists, allied health & diagnostic suppliers
- Surgery is connected electronically to pathology & 4 radiology suppliers
- Also connected to Nepean Hospitals, HealthLink, Promedicus, Barret and Smith Pathology & Laverty clinics
- Conveniently located next to a reputable pharmacy, & there is a physiotherapist located within the same shopping village
- 2 P/T receptionists with years of experience who share reception and some administration tasks
- Rent $2275 pm – The property is not for sale
- Current owners are looking to retire and will no longer work in the practice once sold
When the surgery was operating at 6 days a week, it saw between 200-300 patients weekly. The surgery is now operating 4 days per week due to demands from Grandchildren and sees roughly 200 patients per week.
Dr Shahla Jamshidi has been able to cover a broad range of community health services, including paediatrics and women’s health services. The practice has built a very good reputation for providing a high standard of primary health care in the community.
Patients come from walk-ins and word-of-mouth in most cases. The surgery also picks up patients from the surrounding health professionals in the vicinity.
Price: $150,000 Negotiable
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales