Turnover: $180k – Stress Free Family Business
Established in 2013 – and bought by the current owner just as COVID hit – Animal Antics Pet Salon continues to be a #1 choice for pet owners.
With clients from Brisbane to Kyogle – and all over the Gold Coast – the business is ready to add more retail sales, doggy daycare, and other lucrative services.
- Turnover for 2020/2021 – $180,000+ (during covid) – $171,000 from Jan 2022 to now
- 38 sqm premises in small complex of specialty stores (inc Zarraffas & Zambrero’s) – Ample parking
- Limited competition at this price point – All equipment & stock included
- New clients mainly through WOM, social media + Website
- Trading Tues-Sat, 8am to 4pm – Potential to increase hours & staff
This would make a fabulous investment for a Groomer keen to break out on their own with the security of an established business.
With the Gold Coast home to over 60,000 registered dogs, there is a growing demand for dog grooming and associated services. Australia’s Pet Grooming Products Market is expected to grow from $141 million in 2020 to $276 million by 2025, so now’s the time to make your move!
Price: $90,000 ONO