Excellent Work from Home Opportunity
With COVID restrictions lifting, the multi-billion-dollar Wedding and Events Industry predictions expect that the wedding business will boom significantly over the next few wedding seasons. The average couple spends upwards of $25,000-$50,000.00 for their wedding – making it the perfect time to buy this business. Established 4 years ago, PG Wedding Styling offers a unique mix of Wedding Ceremony Styling Packages, including Rustic, Classic, and Vintage.
The business has established a very strong reputation for delivering quality service which provides hire, styling and set up services for wedding ceremonies, but can be expanded to cover wedding receptions, birthday, baby-showers, bridal parties and so forth.
- Work from home & claim the tax benefits!
- Majority of leads come from Google (SEO has become very strong over the years)
- 6 bookings already for 2022 – with the new owners able fulfill any existing bookings at the time of purchase and also collect the balance payments for these bookings.
- Huge potential to expand with more marketing and promotion.
- Previously advertised on Easy Weddings (a major wedding advertising platform) with existing 5 star reviews.
- New owner could expand services/packages – e.g. MC, Celebrant, Music, Food, Drinks
- On average, a wedding ceremony package is about $1,600, so one weekend can easily achieve in excess of $5000-$6000.
- Training will be supplied to ensure a smooth handover
- Fully Setup Website – www.propgarage.com.au and social media platforms.
- An existing Google Business page with numerous 5 star client reviews.
- All props and equipment are included, with many custom-made items.
- There is absolutely nothing more to spend!
The business has a huge inventory of the props and equipment purchased and made over the years amounting to tens of thousands of dollars, including, but not limited to:
- Numerous quality custom-made large wooden arbours (arches), several geometrical arches, including brand new items.
- Ceremony chairs – white Americana chairs, Tiffany Chairs, custom-made long wooden benches and miss-matched vintage chairs.
- All ceremony décor, including thousands of dollars in quality silk florals and greenery, hand-made drapes, ceremony tables, aisle runners, aisle decorations, lanterns and so forth.
Due to family and other business commitments, the current owners were limited to accepting just 1 or 2 wedding bookings a month. However, demand shows that this could be expanded to 2-4 weddings every weekend.
This opportunity would be ideal for any young entrepreneurs or a couple looking to get started into the hospitality and events industry. The current owners have put zero effort into marketing and are still consistently receiving site visits, enquiries and bookings.
With the same sex marriages bill passed in 2017 and COVID restrictions easing, this industry is set to take off very fast. With some additional marketing and enthusiasm, the rewards could be huge.