Prime location opposite the foreshore and picnic area in popular Tin Can Bay, which is 46kms from Gympie and 210kms from Brisbane.
Established business for 15 years; with current owner for the last 10 years. Good lease in place for café and a separate private residential lease for a three-bedroom unit above café, the two leases will run concurrently.
- Perfect café, juice bar and takeaway business for the family sea change.
- Popular eating spot for locals and tourists.
- Excellent reviews and highly ranked on Trip Advisor.
- All equipment in good order, most of which has recently been replaced.
- Cold pressed juice bar a hit amongst locals and visitors.
- Potential to increase revenue by night trading, catering, picnic hampers and apply for liquor license.
- Owners are keen for an immediate sale; price is negotiable, and all reasonable offers would be considered.
Tin Can Bay a picturesque coastal inlet of the Wide-Bay Burnett Region, well-known for its eco-tourism surroundings. Popular destination for tourists and day visitors to experience the dolphin activity and tranquil settings. Close to popular Rainbow Beach and In-Skip Point for ferry access to Fraser Island.
Current owners have decided to sell after 10 years and move closer to family. This is now your opportunity to move the family and live the coastal dream.
Priced at Assets Only $75,000 WIWO
Contract fallen through – Genuine offers considered