Turnover: $160k – Assets Valued at $170,000
Established in 2015 – and privately owned since start-up – Shifting Gear Transport and Logistics are Machinery Relocation Specialists.
Mainly operating between Newcastle and Caboolture, this easy-to-run business is well known and trusted, once delivering 42 John Deere Tractors to the Port of Brisbane in loads of 3 units per run!
- Door-to-Door, Drive-on Drive-Off Equipment, Transportation & Storage Service
- Uses variety of vehicles / equipment – All units have winch and pallet facility
- Sale includes Contact List, Website, Email address, Advertising Copy, Logo & Branding
- Customers include tractor & machinery dealers, used equipment purchasers, collectors, councils, and council contractors
- No heavy lifting required – No tarping – No dangerous goods
- No contracts but repeat business and regular clients
- Trades Mon to Fri, 7am to 4pm – Sat / Sun trading available
- Currently Owner-Operator – No staff employed
- Sale due to the owner having other business commitments
- Isuzu Prime Mover Single Drive GVM 32.000 kg
- Bartlett Drop Deck Bogey Trailer
- Iveco Daily Dual Cab Truck
- Dreamland Gooseneck Trailer
- VW Amarok Twin cab Ute
- Dean 190S Plant Trailer
- Kinglifter All Terrain Forklift
- Stock, chains, straps, pallet & log racking, wide load flashing, lights, signage
Ideal business for an Owner-Operator – or an investor with access to drivers and familiarity with machinery, plant, and equipment. There is future potential to franchise this business, do more long-haul trips, or move bulk items such as boats and caravans. The choice is yours!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland