K-12 – Huge Growth Potential – High ATAR Scores
Pre-COVID, this long-established Tutoring Service was achieving a turnover of $180K to $200K per year – with a profit of $70K to $80K.
Officially launched in 2008 – although the owner has been providing the service since 2001 – Fundamental Coaching Centre prepares students for some of the most selective schools, achieving ATAR scores of 98.4, 97.3, and 95.94.
With around 110 students, Centre numbers are increasing, and the business needs more proficient staff and permanent tutors to maintain and grow the business.
- Tutoring services for K-12 students in Maths, English, Junior & Senior Science, Chemistry, Physics and Biology
- 180 students on the books pre-COVID – Huge potential to regrow the business
- Selective schools include Moorebank High School, Bonnyrigg High School, Sefton High School & others
- Prime location at centre of Canley Heights shopping area – Plenty of passing traffic
- 130 sqm Premises with 4 classrooms, office, 2 large bathrooms, large kitchen, common room & balcony
- Students come from Fairfield, Cabramatta, Canley Vale, Canley Heights, Bonnyrigg, Liverpool, Bankstown and surrounding area
- 10 tutors and 3 admin/tutoring staff – all casual
As a F/T permanent teacher with a family, the current owner now needs to hand on the business to a motivated Teacher, Tutor/Trainer, Uni student, Childcare business investors, or other investors.
The owner describes this as a ‘1000% growing business’ and believes the buyer will earn back the asking price in one year!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales