TURNOVER: $504K – HOME BASED BUSINESS – STRESS FREE WORK
The current owner started this trusted business from scratch in 2013 and now – at 71 years old – is ready to retire!
With an excellent established client base – and increasing demand for these specialist services – Ward Septics is the perfect investment for a plumber seeking diversification.
- The business is currently run from home in Wangi Wangi, NSW however the business can be run from anywhere in the service area
- Servicing suburbs right across the Central Coast and Hunter Valley
- Comprehensive range of services – including septic tank pumping, drain field maintenance, water tank cleaning, and inspections
- Specialists in installing absorption trenches on rural properties
- Caters to homes, businesses, and industrial sites
- Stress free environment working in the country
- Marketed via Website (septiccleaning.com.au) plus signage on local power poles
- Servicing a diverse range of clients both larger corporations and smaller businesses
- Strong marketing strategies in place including giving every client a free bottle of Ward Septics’ custom-made Cav Sav, The Long Drop, which is an extremely effective promotion
- Excellent records for the past 10 years with monthly reminder postcards to clients for septic tank cleaning, resulting in repeat business as council regulations require tanks to be cleaned every 5 years
- Can be operated by one person with casual help as needed
- Current owner is a fully licenced plumber, which is an advantage – but not a requirement
- New vacuum truck (purchased 14 months ago for $500,000)
- The owner would consider selling the truck separately
There are plenty of opportunities to increase your income here, as repairs to septic systems and water tanks – and replacement on septic absorption trenches – are always in demand.
A popular Lake Macquarie suburb, Wangi Wangi is a great spot for sailing, fishing, walking, and getting out in nature.
PRICE: $975,000 – Includes all stock, assets, truck ($450,000) & goodwill
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales