TURNOVER: $159K – SAME OWNER 30+ YEARS – NO COMPETITION
Held and loved by the same owner for over 30 years, Interlace Costume Shop offers so much potential – especially for someone with marketing / IT skills. An overhaul of the current website would boost traffic – particularly if you added online booking. Extending the trading hours would also benefit the business – as they are currently quite limited.
- Only costume hire business on the Northern Beaches
- First established in Mona Vale around 1977 – Current location 17 years
- Dedicated to helping customers find the perfect outfit for the occasion
- Offers an extensive range of best quality hire costumes and accessories for all types of events – including birthday parties, office parties, conferences, theatrical, Book Week, Christmas parties, Easter and more
- Sells an extensive range of costumes and accessories – including hats, wigs, face-paints and makeup, masks, gloves, contact lenses, jewellery, and more
- Also sells some vintage clothing
- Premises approx. 135sqm – Currently on month-to-month lease
- Sale includes all stock (hire and sale) and fittings
- Stock is too extensive to itemise but has an insured value of over $200,000
- Excellent long-term relationships with about 15 wholesalers
- Marketing for hire items is done mainly through the website – interlacecostumes.com.au
- Sale stock advertised through Facebook and Instagram
- Owner operator with casual staff
- Owner selling for health reasons
This quirky niche store has a very broad clientele with some regulars, plenty of repeat business, and continual new customers – many of whom simply walk in off the street due to curiosity!
Interlace Costume Shop is perfect for someone with a sense of fun, some creative flair and imagination! The ability to sew would be a distinct advantage, too. There are so many possibilities for this great little business, so why not check it out today!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales