Alcohol License – Potential to Grow Café
The go-to Store and Café for Brisbane’s many South African residents, Joe’s Biltong Bar has a strong local following – plus online sales.
Given its excellent location, reputation, website, and alcohol license, there is great potential to grow the Café – as well as boosting SEO to generate more online sales.
The buyer might also increase Facebook activity and introduce Instagram.
- Ground floor shop on the corner of Milton Rd and Croydon Street
- Huge window facing Croydon Street – Free customer parking under the building
- Stocks locally produced and imported South African products – including alcohol
- Main business is Biltong (dried beef), Drywors (dried sausage) and Boerewors (sausage)
- Also sells spices, sauces, chocolates and sweets, biscuits and cookies, dried fruit, canned fruit and vegetables, Mieliepap etc
- Customers include South Africans and partners/friends, tradies, referrals – Huge following of locals who return on a weekly basis
- Also walk-in customers from excellent street exposure, signage and 2 South African flags
- Shop is approx. 85 sqm with commercial kitchen including gas stove, several fridges and freezers, double group-head coffee machine, industrial dish washer
- Facebook and Website for online orders www.joesbiltongbar.com.au
Price $80,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland