Turnover: $1.25m with average return 20-30%
If you’re looking for a great working environment in a pristine coastal town, this is the business for you. Established by the current owner in 2001, Swan Aussie Sheds is a proven performer, with an excellent reputation based on quality and service.
- Garage, Patio & Shed sales + Colorbond fencing
- Roller door & Sectional door supply
- Steel supplies, inc. Patio tube, RHS, Angle, Flat bar, Sheeting etc
- Stratco Outback Dealership included
- Clientele from local & surrounding coastal & inland areas
- Long standing regular supply to local businesses & surrounding shires
- Marketed through Website, locally & on Country radio
- Freehold premises include 2-bedroom accommodation
- Separate workshop for shed manufacture
- Many inclusions – racking, office fixtures (inc. computers), welding equipment, guillotine & press, cut off bench, drop saws
- 2005 Isuzu single axle semi with 12.5m semi-trailer + 3-tonne Hiab crane
- 3-tonne Mitsubishi flat tray with crane lift, toolbox & ladders
- 5-tonne forklift + 2 scissor lifts included
- Business hours: 7.30am – 5pm Mon-Fri – can be extended
- 3 F/T teams + 2 subcontracting erection teams
- Training provided – Owner retiring
- Website: www.swanaussiesheds.com.au
This is an exciting FREEHOLD package that would suit a Builder, Welder or Shed erector. However, this is not essential as skilled staff and subcontractors are available locally.Servicing the whole of Western Australia, all Swan Aussie Sheds products are manufactured at the factory in Jurien Bay using only West Australian products.
Jurien Bay is a very popular beach destination offering fantastic swimming, coffee, and a range of accommodation options. Just 2.5 hours from Perth on the Indian Ocean Drive, the Bay is also a top fishing spot with a Marina and many crayfishing boats. The town has ambitious population growth and development plans in place, offering great potential for business growth.
Price: $675,000 + GST + SAV