Unique Product – Growth Potential – Run for Anywhere in Australia!
MAKA’ALA Sensory Surface Sprays replace the need for alternative cleaning and fragrance products. Designed to clean and be used as a linen and room spray; refreshing homes, workplaces and vehicles. With sustainability a driving force, the luxury formulations are plant-based and safe, and artistically presented in amber glass bottles.
This business offers flexibility and low overheads as the product can be made and sold from any location.
- Luxury product, new & unique
- Supplies retail, trade & wholesale markets
- Scent formulation & design make this product stand out from competitors
- Launched July 2021 – Ceased trading August 2021
- Sales in this period were $4,961
- Ideal business to operate from home – compact production equipment means it can be run in a small space
- Extensive assets, including Stock, Lab set-up & manufacturing supplies, eCommerce website, artwork, marketing material & more
- New owner can start production immediately – all formulations & procedures supplied
- Quality, reputable Australian suppliers – Easy access to materials
- Marketing materials ready to go
- Wide-ranging clients base, from the public to builders, real estate agents, gift stores, resellers
- Requires 7-21 hours’ work per week
- The current owner has a new baby on the way and is unable to dedicate time to the business
This opportunity would suit someone wishing to start their own business. It offers massive potential, whilst working with a luxurious and beautiful product.
It would be perfect for anyone looking for additional income, as it can be easily run from home and is flexible.
It would also be an excellent addition to any business already selling to the home and lifestyle industry.
The current owners no longer have the time to run MAKA’ALA and would like to pass the baton to someone who will.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales