Make Money from Day 1 – ROI $180K Net – Growth Potential
Roof Safety Rail Qld is a locally owned business that has been installing roof safety railing in Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs for over 20 years.
A well-known and respected business, it offers a fully equipped workshop with advanced tools to ensure a smooth, fast roof safety rail service.
- Established 20 years with the current owner since 2011
- Leasehold Premises: 24 m2 lockup shed on 70 m2 land
- Monthly Rent $250 p/m
- Assets & equipment include Website, Truck, Racks, Tools, Roof Rail (14-16 hundred meters)
- 2014 Isuzu Truck – 125,000 km on the clock
- Clients include Roofing Contractors, Homeowners and Builders
- Currently no need for marketing – Clients come from word of mouth and in the industry
- Non-working owner – employs 2 F/T Staff
- Trades Monday-Friday, 7.30am to 3pm – but hours are flexible
- 2 weeks training provided to ensure a smooth handover
- Website: www.roofsafetyrailqld.com.au
Roof Safety Rail Qld provides a fall prevention system which is temporary attached to the roof edge of a building using roof safety rail and professional installers. The system can be used on both tin and tiled roofs.
This well-established business would suit a fit, healthy hard worker looking to become his or her own boss. There is potential for further growth if desired, by running another truck and employing more staff to increase workload.