Potential Turnover of $93,000-plus – Rent just $119/week
Do you need to buy yourself a job? Are you keen to swap city living for clean country air? Then this potential-packed investment is for you!
Currently closed due to temporary COVID-19 restrictions, the 3 Birds Riverside Restaurant is ready for a new owner to step right in and is priced at just $17,000 neg WIWO.
Just 20 minutes from the beach – and an hour from famous Byron Bay – this fabulous business has it all, including cheap rent.
- Established for over 15 years
- Well supported by the local community with huge potential to market to passing traffic
- Services include cooked meals, cakes, pies, coffee etc during the day plus pizzas and cooked meals at night
- Limited competition
- Fantastic location on Richmond Terrace, opposite the river
- Everything included – Electric pizza oven, coffee machine, fridges and freezer, commercial gas oven, dishwasher, stainless steel prep benches, furniture, flat screen TV, sound system, air conditioning units and more
- Approx. size of shop 6m wide by 13m long
- The landlord – Coraki Rural Transaction Centre – is willing to grant whatever length of lease the new owner requires (minimum 12 months)
- Leasehold Business – Rent is $119 a week or $476 a month
- Trading 9am – 2pm, Mon-Sat; 5pm – 9pm, Thurs, Fri, Sat
- 2 staff (cook and front-of-house) are needed to run the business effectively
- Cooking, coffee making & small business management skills desirable
- 1 month’s training offered
- Sale due to poor health
For someone with the above-mentioned skills, the business is easy to run with low rent and the opportunity to expand by offering a catering and home delivery service.
The opportunity also exists to advertise on the Woodburn Coraki Road to attract those travelling to Evans Head and the Pacific Highway.
The business would ideally suit a chef looking for a tree/river change in one of the most sought-after regions in NSW.
Coraki is a historic river town, located on the junction of the Wilson and Richmond rivers. It is just a 20-minute drive from Evans Head, 35 minutes from Ballina and 2 hours from the Gold Coast.
Price: $17,000 neg WIWO