Turnover $527k – Cashflow Positive Business – Limited Competition
The #1 Choice for printing and picture framing in the area, Top Shop Printing and Framing offers a fabulous and profitable opportunity for a savvy buyer.
A complete re-branding in 2017 saw the business focus on the more profitable aspects of the operation, namely custom framing, and printing.
Diversifying into Commercial Printing in 2019 further boosted the turnover, with the business now delivering a net cash profit of approx. $250,000 a year.
- Wide range of services including picture framing and printing, photo reproduction, wide format printing, scanning, plan printing, VHS conversions, retail frames and more
- Largest range of ready-made photo and gift frames in the region
- Broad range of customers, including local residents, photographers, artists and major corporate clients
- Very high sale conversion rate – Loyal, repeat customers
- Short runs of business cards, flyers, brochures, photocopying etc
- Limited competition – nearest picture framer is 70km away
- Large detached premises with branded exterior and modern, well-designed interior
- 250 sqm separated into retail, printing, and picture framing spaces
- Over $100k invested including purpose-built custom cabinetry throughout
- Extensive list of assets including state-of-the-art printing machines
- Vibrant location with great visibility, exposure, and direct access to main highway
- Landlord offering a secure 5-year lease for $900/week (subject to CPI increases)
- 2 hours from Sydney – Population growing at 9%
- Generous handover/training period
This is an ideal opportunity for a husband-and-wife team or partnership to become their own boss and enjoy a tree-change to a stunning location. Also available is a 4 bed home on a 1000sqm block for sale by negotiation.
This business has shown excellent growth despite limited marketing by the current owners. With its modern commercial capabilities – and accessibility to Canberra – there is huge potential to do more advertising and attract many more customers.
With the recent increase in retail traffic in the area – and the shop’s reputation, there is also scope to extend the retail side of the business and add homewares and other gift lines.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales