Lucrative Contract in Place – Low Overheads
Turtle Beach Resort Shuttles is an easy, stress-free business to run with huge potential to grow now that the borders have reopened.
With a secure contract in place with a busy Gold Coast Holiday Resort, you’ll be earning a good income from Day 1 in a job you enjoy.
- Operates 2 buses out of Turtle Beach Resort, transferring guests to and from Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports
- Shuttle service to all Gold Coast Theme Parks and any other drop off / pick up required around town
- Turtle Beach Resort contract in place until 1 December 2026 – option to apply to roll over contract for a further 3 x 3 years
- Low overheads – park buses at Resort + Shuttle Office located in main reception area
- On-site clientele – Stress-free as all the guests are happy on holidays
- All bookings pre-booked and pre-paid – no outstanding accounts to chase
- Clients include Interstate, Locals and International guests staying at the resort
- Large resort with 250 apartments in the holiday rental pool
- Resort located at Mermaid Beach – only 5 mins to Pacific Fair and Broadbeach
- Assets include 2 fully sign-written vehicles – 2015 Toyota Commuter 13-Seater ($30k), 2004 Toyota Coaster 20-Seater ($25k) plus a sign-written Luggage Trailer ($3k)
- Staff: 1 owner-driver + 1 contract driver
- Owner retiring
The current owner started the Shuttle service from scratch around 10 years ago – and says running the business makes you feel you are also on holiday!
Whilst COVID has impacted tourism over the last 2 years, the borders are now open, and the business will bounce back in revenue very quickly.
There is also potential to grow the business and add new services, as there is a 4-hour gap between Theme Park transfers, and you could target the taxi business that guests use themselves.
Price: $98,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland