Old Hobart Town Model Village is a unique, easy-to-operate and highly profitable business operated by the same owner since it was established in 1990 at Richmond, the most visited Tourist Town in Tasmania.
The long history of profitable trading represents a ‘beautiful set of numbers’ and are available for perusal on a confidential basis. They demonstrate that even with the ups and downs of the industry in recent times, that profitable trading is achieved. 2023 F/Y figures represent a record trading revenue of almost $500,000. It is therefore an ideal opportunity for an individual or family who are looking for a business that allows great work-life balance, limited work, great income. The spacious home with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is seconds away from ‘work’ on a 4613m2 block zoned ‘General Business’ with space for expansion.
Earning approx. 60% net profit on total sales, it can’t be over-stated how easy it is to operate with the current owner choosing to work two days and using one or two casuals to work either the weekends or 3 days a week.
Located close to other popular complimentary attractions 24 km from Hobart, easily within the reach of around 1.5m interstate visitors plus thousands of local and visiting day-trippers including cruise ship passengers.
The current owner has enjoyed great income and lifestyle for 33 years. They own other property in Richmond and will continue to be available during the transition to new owners to teach the few skills necessary to help the business continue to flourish.
* Easy to operate.
* Established; new owner start making money from day 1.
* It is hard to find a similar Freehold Going Concern business at this price with such profits.
* Can be operated with one working couple or one owner with a casual staff member.
* Comes with a large solid home in good order, ready to welcome new owners.
* Full training and handover with extended support is available for a smooth transition.
* This property offers potential to increase revenue and profits by extending the marketing and developing the property further
* Congenial work schedule and fantastic work environment.
* Tourism Tas says 1.5 million approx. intrastate visitors the Region for the period ending March 2023.
* Excellent setup, always in demand, ever-changing clientele ensuring sustainability.
* Enjoy the country lifestyle, yet only 25 minutes’ drive from Hobart CBD.
* Netting>$300K in FY23.
PRICE: $1.695M + SAV
INTENDING PURCHASERS TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
Kelvin Markham LBB
Ph 0419 152 612
Paul Scott CPBB
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Tasmania