Renowned for its great coffee, this business is the only Cafe in a busy Shopping Centre – on target with a projected turnover of $1.3m this year, with a profit of over $200,000.
Established for over 15 years, there is huge potential to expand the business – by trading at night and introducing catering services for functions and events.
- Mixed clientele, including local (dine-in) shoppers, travelers, (takeaway) mining company workers, contractors & FIFO
- Excellent premises with Large Kitchen & Seating for 40 – No other cafe in the Centre
- Mall & carpark entry allowing takeaway trading outside of Centre hours
- Rent includes lease over seating area in Mall
- All assets owned outright & have been replaced in last 3 years – purchase value of over $60k
- New floors in dining area & rear kitchen, new drainage & plumbing
- Reverse Osmosis filters on water supply for coffee machine, icemaker & dishwasher
- Currently operating 5am-2pm – Shopping Centre opens 7am-9pm
- One owner is happy to stay on as a casual working in needed
- Owners are now looking to retire and travel and will consider all reasonable offers
Despite COVID lockdowns and ensuing staffing issues, this busy cafe has traded very successfully and increased turnover during this time.
This investment opportunity is perfect for a couple, family, or 2 or more partners who could develop the business further and realize its growth potential. Or, as it is already a highly successful Cafe, any new owner could simply continue as is and immediately achieve a good income.
Price: $399, 000 + SAV NEGOTIABLE
View on map / Neighborhood
VideoPopular Cafe in Busy Shopping Centre – Port Hedland, WA
- State: Western Australia