Prime Location Opposite Coles – Operating since 1955
Located in a busy arcade in Swan Hill – on the Murray River, this well-known café has been delighting customers since 1955.
Currently offering Dine-in and Takeaway options, Arcade Café could grow its customer base by using social media – and introducing catering and delivery services.
- Heavy foot traffic location opposite a pedestrian crossing
- Arcade with 2 street access from Campbell Street (main street) through to Beveridge Street
- Popular café with excellent takeaway sales
- Extensive fresh food menu – including sandwiches, wraps, schnitzels and hamburgers
- Customers include regular locals, farmers, office workers, tradies, and School children
- Marketed via reputation and Community radio station – Facebook in place ready to engage
- Spacious air-conditioned premises with serving area and galley kitchen on full view
- Staff: Owner operator + 3 casuals
- Trading hours are Mon-Fri, 7am-4.30pm – Sat 8am-1pm
- Owner retiring – 2-week handover
This is a great family business in a beautiful location, 3.5 hours from Melbourne.
Packed with history – and stunning natural beauty, Swan Hill offers excellent schools, sporting facilities, health services, and entertainment.
The city has experienced significant strong growth over the last decade, with low unemployment and a solid economy.
Price $65,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria