Turnover $150k – Gross Profit $105k – No Local Competition
Offering a great location opposite the Manning River, this Custom Picture Framing & Canvas Supply Business delivers a healthy profit.
- Established in Port Macquarie in 2010 – Moved to Taree in January 2020
- Frames all types of artwork and memorabilia
- Turnover $150,000 pa – Gross Profit $105,000 pa – Rent $1464 pm
- 120 sqm Premises with showroom, storeroom and workshop
- Excellent Main Road location – Parking at rear of building
- Sale includes all workshop & office equipment (value $60k) + Stock (approx. $20k)
- Clients include local artists, general public, professionals & businesses in Taree and surrounding areas & Port Macquarie
- Australian suppliers of framing materials – No staff employed
- Marketed through Facebook, Local directories + Website www.theframertaree.com.au
- All training provided – Owner retiring
With no other framing business in Taree, it is an excellent one-person opportunity which could easily expand to a partnership. A fast-growing region, the Mid North Coast offers excellent growth potential and a wonderful lifestyle.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales