Turnover: $141K+ – No Competition – Franchising Potential
Step in and run this successful business yourself or sit back and enjoy a good passive income. The choice is yours, but you’d better be quick!
Offering phone repairs and accessories, this business is ripe for expansion or franchising. The business repairs all devices including iPhones, iPads, Samsung Tablets, Samsung Phones, HTC, Sony, Huawei, Oppo and more, and attracts a steady volume of customers year-round.
- $141,000 revenue & $85,000 gross profit in 2019 to 2020 financial year
- Over $10,000 worth of stock + over $3,000 in assets
- Extensive clientele – Everyone has a mobile phone!
- Established August 2017 by current owner
- Street front CBD store in prime location – lots of foot traffic
- No competing businesses – Sole repairer for Casino & the entire rural catchment area
- Very low overheads
- Great knowledgeable staff willing to stay on
- Direct links to overseas manufacturers/suppliers who provide wholesale prices
- Plus high-tiered wholesale accounts with local Australian suppliers who stock repair parts
- 3 staff members, all currently casual
- Lease currently month-to-month – $165/wk
- New buyer can negotiate with owner – willing to provide 3, 6 or 12-month lease
- Modern fit-out with plenty of wiggle-room to improve and expand
- Premises include staff bathroom, kitchenette, plenty of storage space.
Lockable security cabinets repurposed for secure phone storage
- Website included – Very good reputation
- Minor knowledge of repairs or ability to repair electronics a bonus but not mandatory
- Full training provided to ensure a smooth handover to a new owner
This excellent business has thrived in 2020, despite COVID and lockdowns. The current owner only spent $280 in total on advertising yet generated the revenue listed above!
The owner works roughly 8 hours a month in the business, doing the accounting, quarterly BAS, wages etc.
The business would suit someone wishing to buy a well-paid job, or alternatively someone who is just looking to trim it up into a neat and tidy passive income requiring very little input.
There’s huge potential for franchising and expansion here, by expanding product lines and services, and boosting advertising budget.