TURNOVER: $150K – RATED #1 PAINT & SIP EXPERIENCE
Don’t miss this opportunity to own a thriving Paint & Sip business with a solid reputation and endless possibilities for growth!
Operating since February 2022, this has become the go-to destination for those seeking a unique and memorable night out. At Pinot & Picasso Glenelg, art, and entertainment blend seamlessly to create the ultimate Paint & Sip experience.
Rated as the #1 Paint & Sip experience, Pinot & Picasso Glenelg has built a strong brand presence with a fun-loving and entertaining atmosphere, attracting a loyal customer base. With a prime location in Glenelg, there is untapped potential to work with local business partners for pop-ups and expand regionally with Franchise permission. You could also explore the uncharted territories outside Glenelg (within the Franchise territory).
- Turnkey Business Opportunity – Fully established – Part of a very successful Franchise
- Can be run remotely – or perfect for an owner looking to work for themselves
- Wide range of artistic choices, ensuring there’s something to suit everyone
- Clients enjoy the added convenience of BYO at the Studio
- Additional income from supplying snacks – including tempting cheese boards
- Exceptional Ratings and Strong Brand Presence
- Classes cater to guests of all experience levels – with specialty sessions like Neon Nights to keep the party vibes rolling
- Great variety of bookings: Birthday celebrations, Team-building sessions, and Hen’s nights
- Purpose-built Studio – 111sqm – with kitchenette, storage, and access to large external toilets
- All paid online marketing is handled by the Franchise marketing team for a small fee
- Local area partnerships are handled by the manager (or owner operator)
- Staff: Owner Operator + 6 casual session hosts/artists – 1 P/T manager responsible for operations and sales
- All necessary training will be provided by the current owner and Pinot & Picasso HQ
This is one of the most attractive tourist hotspots in the Franchise group, delivering huge potential for future growth. The Studio is located in the heart of iconic Moseley Square, Glenelg – with fabulous ocean views – close to restaurants, bars and cafes that complement the business.
The current owner is committed to providing ongoing support and strategizing for a smooth transition for 2-3 months.
This business is perfect for someone who wants to be their own boss – or is looking for a side hustle. Making money off the back of doing something you love is one of the most fulfilling things you could ask for in life!
PRICE: $90,000 – $110,000
- State: South Australia