ESTABLISHED ENGAGED CUSTOMER BASE – 17,000+ SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS
This amazing opportunity is competitively priced so the new owner/s can benefit from the lucrative Spring/Summer season, Black Friday, and Christmas sales periods. With $75K RRP of stock included as part of the sale, you can hit the ground running – whilst potentially developing new products.
This is perfect for someone with a passion and flair for fashion to take on an established womenswear eCommerce business with an engaged customer base and strong social media following. This is a business that can be managed and grown from anywhere in Australia, with the ability for the business owner to choose their hours.
- Launched by 2 business partners in Byron Bay in 2019
- The founders have over 15 years’ experience working for leading fashion brands
- Customers are women aged 18-45+ – predominantly in Australia (70%) & United States (30%)
- Fully operational Shopify website – 1,250+ existing eCommerce customers
- 17,000+ social media followers (Instagram, Facebook and TikTok)
- 3,000+ email subscribers (Klaviyo)
- 150+ high profile fashion and lifestyle influencer database
- Established payment gateways with Shopify Payments, Shop Pay, Afterpay, PayPal
- Established Meta Ads Manager, Google Ads Manager and Google Analytics profile
- High quality archive of brand content (stills and video) – that can be used across eCommerce and social media accounts
- High quality supplier database with manufacturers in Hong Kong, China, and Indonesia
- High quality designs, patterns, and tech packs to support production of new product
- 4+ years of sales data to inform new product development
- Up to 4 weeks’ onboarding support to cover eCommerce, digital marketing and advertising, influencer strategy, design, and production management.
Website and Socials include:
Due to the business partners no longer residing in the same location, the decision has been made to sell the business. The brand’s supplier database will support a buyer who wishes to develop their own product – or purchase existing products to sell. There is also the option for the current designer to continue to design and develop new products for the brand. This would be a separate fee negotiated in addition to the business sale.
Price: $40,000 Includes all Business Assets and Stock
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales