Turnover $1.1 m – Clients from across Australia
Started from scratch from home in 2018, Indy and Eve very quickly evolved into a highly successful business – even through challenging times.
With Online Sales equating to $950k of turnover, the business could be relocated and trade from anywhere. www.indyandeve.com
Currently located in a remote area, postage costs would decrease if relocated – and Instore turnover could be boosted in a larger city.
- Very successful Online eCommerce business + bricks-and-mortar women’s fashion store
- Grown from tiny home business to million-dollar-turnover in 3 years
- Rapid online growth with huge potential to continue growing
- High subscription list – Solid social media following
- Over 50% return customer rate
- Exceptional customer service – Same day/next day picking/packing, personalized notes on all orders
- Secure Australian-designed brands in the local area and online
- Labels include Elm Lifestyle, Betty Basics, Sass, Italian star, Walnut Melbourne, Zjoosh, Foxwood, Tirelli
- Marketed through Facebook, Instagram and Google ads – Stock images provided by most labels
- Work for yourself with hours to suit your lifestyle
- Stock and Assets – $94k
A lack of time to shop – and desire to access popular brands – drove the current owner to launch this business from the floor of her kids’ toy room in 2018!
The store immediately attracted strong local support, whilst the owner worked hard to establish the online brand. With the growing popularity of online shopping – plus COVID lockdowns – the online store has boomed, now making up most of the turnover.
The owner says the business is growing beyond her capabilities and she would love to see it go to the next level in the right hands.
Take over the business as it is – or move online and retail to a new location – or just keep the online business. The choice is yours!
Price $80,000 + SAV (approx.$90,000)
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: South Australia