Glenmore News and Gifts is so much more than just a Newsagent, with multiple income streams, an impressive turnover and potential to further boost revenue.
Extensively renovated and upgraded since the current owners took over, this busy newsagency has had 2 Division One Wins since 2016!
For the size of the business and the location, Lotto Sales are high – ranking 4th in Rockhampton.
- Lotto, newspapers, stationery, magazines, gifts, greeting cards + Blueshyft and Dry-Cleaning Agent
- Multiple Income Streams with Retail Outlet + Online Gift Store
- Huge customer base – the large range of giftware keeps them coming back!
- Electrical, paint, shop fixtures and fittings have all been upgraded since 2016
- Strong Social Media presence – Facebook and Instagram
- Retail shop 121 sqm in a busy Drake’s Supermarket Centre
- Close parking, easy access and visible from A1 Highway
- Extensive list of Assets including Online eCommerce Website, New security system with 12 cameras, New computers + Tower POS system, New LED signage, New serving counters – incl. Lotto counters and much more
- 2-weeks full-time training after handover date
The current Owner manages the business only and employs staff. The Net Profit would increase substantially for an Owner-Operator.
With a growing customer base and turnover – largely due to the clever use of both retail and online sales, this successful business offers great potential for further diversification.
Rockhampton is Australia’s 22nd most populated city, accounting for 0.33% of national population. With the population for 2022 at over 83,000 – and forecast to grow to 99,664 by 2041 – the sky’s the limit for this business!
Price: $145,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Queensland