Turnover: $500K – Nice Clean Site with Plenty of Business
Established by the current owners in 1995, this well-respected Mechanical Workshop offers a healthy return and a loyal client base of returning customers all year round.
The business services the areas of Keysborough, Noble Park, Springvale, Bangholme, and Dandenong and provides quality mechanical servicing and auto electrical repairs for all vehicle makes and models.
- RACV Accredited Workshop
- VicRoads Licensed Vehicle Tester (licensed to perform roadworthy checks on light vehicles – petrol and LPG)
- Services include General / Logbook Servicing, Diesel Servicing, Auto Electrical, Air-conditioning, Roadworthy Certificates, Windscreens, Clutch & Brake Servicing and more
- Customers include private clients, smaller businesses – plus about 4 major business getting their vehicles serviced/repaired on a weekly basis
- Premises: 275 sqm – Building belongs to current business owners
- Monthly rent will be $2600 inclusive of outgoings
- Most business generated through the Website + WOM
- Currently Trading 6 days a week
- 2-week handover period for smooth transition plus extended support if required
- The current owner is looking to retire
If you’re a mechanic keen to run your own business, this opportunity is ideal, as it comes with everything you need – including an excellent customer base.
The current owners have never really needed to advertise, but a new owner might choose to do more marketing and further boost revenue.
Price: $100,000 + SAV
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria