Turnover: $400,000 – Huge potential to value-add and expand!
Boasting location, longevity, and an annual turnover of approximately $400,000, this leasehold bakery/coffee shop is a great buy.
Sitting directly opposite the Camden Haven River, in the main shopping precinct, the business has been operating for at least 35 years.
- Sells freshly made sandwiches, baked sweet/savoury items, pies, birthday cakes, bread, bread rolls, coffee, and milkshakes
- Customers include local retirees/pensioners, young families, local workers, doctors’ patients & residents from the units above
- 125m2 premises with 2 car spaces in the car park attached to the building
- Part of a complex with other shops and an undercover walkway to a doctor’s surgery at the back
- All local suppliers – flour comes from Manildra Flour
- Bread, cakes, and pies baked onsite every day except Sunday
- Monthly rent $2076 and water rates $100 per quarter (strata)
- Lots of equipment (& stock) included – 4-deck oven, prover, bun roller, dough mixer, commercial grade cake mixers, front-of-house displays, coffee machine, new coffee grinder & more
- 2004 Nissan Elgrand automatic van included – if buyer doesn’t want it, take $5,000 off asking price
- Current equipment, stock plus delivery van valued at $70,000
- Regular advertising in local print publication & Facebook
- Staff include 3 front-of-house, 2 bakers (1 F/T) & casual delivery driver
- Current trading hours: Mon-Fri, 6am-4pm; Sat, 6am-1.30 pm
- Hours are flexible, opening 7 days during warmer weather
- Flexible training period
The current owner has a management couple in place. The best person to buy this business is a baker or a couple looking for a sea-change in a fabulous location with a turnover that buys them an income without having to rely on wholesale, like many other bakeries. This business provides solid trade from daily retail.
With no restrictions on hours of production and trade, the opportunities here are endless. For example, the ovens can be used for pizza-making, too.
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales