Already a very successful Café in a pretty rural town, Lulu Café and Deli offers huge potential for a buyer with hospitality industry experience.
Alternatively, keep the business as-is and enjoy a peaceful Lifestyle Tree Change close to the Coast and popular holiday destinations – including Phillip Island and Wilson Promontory.
- Very busy with tourists travelling the South Gippsland Highway to/from Melbourne
- Leased premises with café/shop area and commercial kitchen
- Seats 36 people inside + 8 outside
- Husband and wife team + Friendly, professional staff
- All-day breakfast, rolls, sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, cakes, sweets, & more
- Customers include locals, families, retirees, regular groups (swimming, exercise, tennis groups)
- Rent: $3176 pm (includes building insurance & council rates)
- Lease: 5 years with option of 2 more 5-year terms
- Handover/training 2-4 weeks
- Selling due to ill health
With its large, loyal customer base, there is huge potential to grow the business by increasing the variety and volume of the menu. Extending the takeaway menu would also increase sales.
Located in South Gippsland’s rich dairy region, Leongatha has a large commercial centre, excellent services, and a vibrant arts and crafts community.
It is also on the Great Southern Rail Trail, which offers 87 km of walking, cycling and horse-riding trails.
Price: $80,000 WIWO
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: Victoria