Sought-after Sea Change on Stunning Sapphire Coast – Untapped Potential
Offering the most amazing views over Merimbula Lake, this popular, licensed eatery is perfectly positioned and ripe for expansion. Attracting diners from Melbourne and Canberra – as well as loyal locals, Santa Fe is the only Mexican restaurant in the area.
Located on the stunning Sapphire Coast – and priced to sell – this is an opportunity that many dream of, but few achieve!
- Licensed for 119 patrons till midnight
- Holds a Primary Liquor License
- Spacious Venue with Indoor Dining (175 sqm) plus 2 Outdoor Dining areas (97 sqm) with Water Views
- Plenty of room to expand the current bar area
- Established for over 10 years with the current owners for 4
- Staff: 2 owners + 10 casuals
- HUGE potential to extend opening days / times and offer Lunch Service
- Lease: 3 + 3 further options, motivated landlords
The current owners believe Santa Fe has so much potential to grow bigger and better than it is now. With the location – and those stunning water views – the restaurant sells itself and the possibilities are endless.
The current owners are selling because their other, unrelated business has taken off and they just don’t have the time or energy to take this popular eatery to its full potential. Santa Fe would best suit someone with drive and a passion for food, seeking a well-established business to take to the next level.
Price: $140,000 WIWO – Stock included up to $20,000
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales