TURNOVER: $500K – PROMINENT LOCATION – FRESHLY RENOVATED
Located in one of Liverpool’s most prominent positions, Blackrose Bar & Café has a fantastic reputation for delicious, modern Italian cuisine.
Next to the University, Courthouse and many high-rise buildings, this laidback venue offers plenty of potential to extend trading hours and boost revenue.
Established in 1997, the second-generation owner is ready for a change – offering the lucky buyer a golden opportunity!
- Well established business with loyal customers and a great reputation
- Freshly Renovated Premises – 150 sqm + 25 sqm storeroom
- Well marketed through Social Media, In-house Promos, SMS Messaging and POS System background marketing
- Wide range of customers – Local businesses, Uni students and teachers, Court solicitors, police and local residents
- Liquor license till midnight – Potential to open for breakfast / weekends
- 2 weeks’ training available
- Website: www.blackrosecafe.com.au
Liverpool is one of the fastest growing areas in NSW, offering the buyer of this established business excellent growth potential.
With ongoing development, more Uni students and new residents, Blackrose Bar & Café would benefit from opening for breakfast – and extending trading hours on the weekend.
If you are passionate about hospitality – and ready to be your own boss – don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
View on map / Neighborhood
- State: New South Wales