Turnover: $200k pa – Located in Sydney’s Busiest Street
Established in 2016 in Sydney’s original High Street, this busy Unisex Hair Salon is an excellent investment – especially as the rent is shared between 3 hairdressers.
With its prime position, top brands and super-chic fit-out, you can be assured of a great return on your investment.
- Located in the busy Dymocks building between Queen Victoria Building and the Apple store
- Positioned near Town Hall Station which is a High Foot Traffic Location
- All hair services offered
- Top quality products including Aveda, Kerastase, Natulique
- Impressive 67m2 premises – all new fit-out
- Rent roughly $3800 per month – shared 3 ways
- Turnover: $200,000 – Return: approx. $120,000
- 5-year lease renewed Feb 2020
- Long list of assets and inclusions
- Staff: 3 hairdressers + F/T assistant
- Current owner is hairdresser / manager – working 8 hours, 4 days per week
- Flexible trading hours
- 1 week training
Perfect for someone wishing to work in Sydney CBD, this gorgeous salon is a must-see. Conveniently located close to transport, the sale includes all equipment and hair products.
George Street runs from The Rocks, near Sydney Harbour Bridge, to the southern end of the city, near Central Station.